We’re big on knowing what we put into our bodies, and we’re guessing you are too. Here’s the lowdown on what you get with our Delta-9 THC gummies:
- 5 mg Delta-9 THC per gummy (1:1 full-spectrum CBD)
- Recyclable bag with child-proof closure; 10 gummies per bag
- Naturally flavored
- Crafted with a proprietary blend of Lifter, Suver and Sour Space Candy sativa hemp strains for elevated, energized consciousness
- Delta-9 THC is the cannabinoid commonly known to produce a euphoric “high.” It affects everyone differently, but its benefits include elevated mood, appetite, body sensations and more. See below for important considerations regarding Delta-9 THC.
- Ingredients: Cane Sugar*, Tapioca Syrup*, Water, Pectin, Natural Lemon Flavor* or Natural Passion Fruit Flavor*, Gum Acacia, Sucrose, Vegetable Glycerin, NaturalVegetable Coloring, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
- Start with 1/2 gummy; after an hour, take more if desired
DELTA-9 THC: IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS
Delta-9 THC is the intoxicating cannabinoid found in both hemp and marajuana plants. Our products contain <0.3% Delta-9 THC derived from hemp grown on our fourth-generation family farm (making it fully legal in Minnesota) and are lab-tested for purity and consistency. Learn more
- Consumption of hemp-derived Delta-9 THC could result in failing a drug test for marijuana
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Consult a doctor before use, particularly if you have a medical condition or take medication
- If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, discontinue and consult a medical professional
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive with a partner
- Follow suggested-use guidelines
- Keep away from heat, light and humidity to preserve freshness
- Do not use if seal is broken
- May cause drowsiness; avoid driving or operating heavy machinery
Verist hemp is grown on our family farm in the magical soil conditions of the Minnesota River Valley, where it is watered with our natural spring water and harvested and dried by hand. Our CBD is CO2 extracted, which not only creates a better product, but a healthier environment too. Simply put, we grow and process hemp for you the way we’d want it done for ourselves.
Grant M –
I was very skeptical at first, since I have never been a huge fan of getting high— it usually consisted of getting very anxious, but after an hour of taking the gummy, I felt so relaxed and happy. The experience was so much fun!